Patpong (Thai: พัฒน์พงศ์, Phat Phong, pronounced [pʰát pʰōŋ]) is an entertainment district in Bangkok‘s Bang Rak District, Thailand, catering mainly, though not exclusively, to foreign tourists and expatriates. While Patpong is internationally known as a red-light district at the heart of Bangkok’s sex industry, it is in fact only one of several red-light districts with some catering primarily to Thai men while others, like Patpong, cater primarily to foreigners.
- Welcome to The Strip in Patpong 2.
- Hey everyone, Bangkok Seven here. Part-time BKKNites writer and self-exiled gogo rat. It’s time for another Sunday Rap. Thank Buddha for photos, am I right? Especially when something crazy happens, like a pandemic shutting down […]
- FETISHTHAILAND.COM PRESENTS:KINK EMPIRE VOL 2: A LIVESTREAM EVENT – 27.03.21 9:00PM PSTDue to the success of Kink Empire Vol 1, we bring you our second instalment, this time online! No longer restricted to lockdowns, we can […]
- Patpong Bangkok 10500 Thanon Patpong Alley 1 and 2 It’s been written about, appeared in films and many a television series, hosted one or two parties, been frequented by a million worshipers…but there is a […]
- Bar Bar, Patpong soi 2, will reopen today at 5 PM. I am told that it will serve “real” fried eggs, together with “bottoms up” toast. Given the nature of the venue, that should be […]
- Yearning to travel to Thailand but stuck indoors? Bored? Well, we’re here to help. […]
- 2020 ain’t a year for comebacks, but somehow, Patpong is having one, and in The Strip in particular. […]
- Last Friday and Saturday so the girls from Black Pagoda get dressed up and get scary, for their Halloween weekend special. The Black Pagoda has retained a great line up since reopening and the girls […]